‹ Go Back to St. Lawrence Parks Commission
The Parks of the St. Lawrence is an inclusive employer.
Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code. For more information on how to request accommodation or assistance, please contact our staff in Human Resources at
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Accounts Receivable Clerk (student)
Finance and Human Resources
Administration Building, 11 km east of Morrisburg
Job Description & Requirements
Join a dynamic team, in the Finance Department of the Corporate Services Division, that embraces customer service to provide visitors with a treasured experience.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (student)
HOURS OF WORK:
36.25 hours per week
Administration Building – Upper Canada Village
(11 km east of Morrisburg)
$14.85 per hour
PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT:
mid-May to September 2, 2018
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE?
• Assist the Accounts Receivable Department in the audit and reconciliation of daily receipts for all sales and admissions areas of The St. Lawrence Parks Commission.
• Record daily sales information into a centralized financial system.
• Prepare ad hoc revenue and activity reports as required.
• Work safely at all times and report unsafe activities immediately to your supervisor.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
• Enrolled in the accounting and/or business management field.
• Experience in financial management/clerical services.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Communication and interpersonal skills to deal with staff in a professional, tactful and effective manner.
• Organizational skills to handle a large volume and variety of work with speed and a high degree of accuracy.
• The ability to meet strict deadlines.
• A familiarity with office procedures and equipment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• The ability to learn all safety protocols and procedures to ensure personal, visitor and fellow staff safety is maintained at all times.
In your resume and/or cover letter, please indicate specifically how your experience, skills and knowledge relate to the duties and qualifications stated above.
DUE TO SCREENING DEADLINES, PRIORITY CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 23, 2018. WE WILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BEYOND THIS DATE.
The St. Lawrence Parks Commission is an equal opportunity employer.